I’m so excited to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I literally squealed like a pig, my oldest daughter Kyra turned her head over to me and asked “What was that for MA?” I said I was just nominated for my first Sunshine Award. I was nominated by the awe inspiring Blessedly Bookish Blog. Thank you so very much Kaysie! I’m very glad we’ve become blogging friends. This nomination could not have been possible if it wasn’t for her so make sure to head on over and say Hi to Kaysie.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
Questions by Kaysie; Answers by Moi
- What was the last book you read?
The very last book I read was Redemption Part 6 by Kate Benson
- If you could change place with one character who would you choose?
Oh my gosh, there are so many stories that I have read, and even though I could always see myself within the stories the author creates; I would have to say Katniss Everdeen. Yes I love the Hunger games. *ahem* I kinda watch the movies every weekend.
- What is your go-to social media?
I would have to say Twitter. You can find me on the other social media platforms and I know I need to work on my Facebook fanpage, and Instagram but I’m always connected with twitter.
- Which book made you laugh out loud?
This now is not hard at all. I’ve been reading Cara Miller’s – Billionaire Boy’s Club for sometime now, and there are always spots within the series that have me laughing out loud.
- What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
Hmmmmmm; Do I really have to answer that one? I really don’t want to say anything negative. But there are a few books on my DNF list.
- Do you prefer physical books or ebooks?
I’d have to say both. I like ebooks/kindle copies because if I’m out and about it’s easier to carry, and read. I do love physical books, for the smell, the texture of the paper, hearing the pages while you turn to con’t reading.
- What is your most anticipated sequel?
I’ve been so engrossed in Kesley and Tyler’s world I know there’s still plenty of story telling left by Cara Miller. I know I’ve mentioned her a few times now but its a really great series.
Another series I’ve really enjoyed is by Robert J Crane’s- In the Box and Out of the Box series.
- Which book deserves a movie/tv show?
Hands down ——The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
- What do you do when you’re not reading (job, school, full-time blogging?)
When I’m not reading you can find me cooking and baking up a storm in the kitchen. I was taught to cook at a young age. I remember standing on the chair in the kitchen,by the stove; my parents and grandma would take turns teaching my sister and I the art of cooking the Polish and Ukrainian way.
- What’s the best part of blogging? Worst?
The best part of blogging for me is reading, writing and yes I know you are probably trying to finish it with * and arithmetic* BUT that’s not gonna happen this time LOL. But it is a mixture of it all – reading, writing, networking with others, making friends with other’s who you would have never met otherwise; in the form of other bloggers, authors, and book lovers. The worst part for me I would have to say graphics. I know I’m not great at making “likeable” or “clickable” graphics like many others can. I know if I took a course that might make me change my mind about it being the worst.
- Do you like tags?
I love tags! I love to tag other’s; and I love to make sure my posts have them so they are more search-able.
- Share a blog post you wrote that meant a lot to you and tell us why you picked that one.
- What author or blogger would you like to sit down and have drinks with?
- What three bloggers inspire you?
- Where did you go on your first trip and how old were you?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your spirit animal?
- What has made you happy recently?
- What’s your favourite song/tune and why?
- What is your favourite joke?
- If you could take a vacation any where, where would you go?
- What’s the most valuable piece of advice you can give to other bloggers / potential blog starters?
My fellow nominees drop your links to your blog posts so I can check out your questions as well. I would love to read everyone’s answers.