This month has turned out to be quite a busy month. Well with the participating in the blogoween event I signed up with and a few book blog tour groups I’ve joined. It’s been busy. October is going to be all arc’s that I’ve been given to base a review on.
Here’s the list of the books currently have sitting in my kindle just waiting to be devoured.
- The Girl They Left Behind by Roxanne Veletzos — NetGalley E-Arc
- A Spy in Exile by Jonathan de Shalit — NetGalley E-Arc
- The Red Room by M.S. Morris — NetGalley E-Arc
- The Fourth Reich by Gavriel D. Rosenfeld — NetGalley E-Arc
- Undisclosed by A.M Salinger– Review will be posted October 23rd
- Star Crossed by Meg Anne — E-arc from Meg –Review will be posted Oct 20th
- Heart Wish by Meg Anne — E-arc from Meg — Thanks hun! It’s much appreciated
- Queen of Light by Meg Anne –E-arc from Meg- Review will be posted Oct 11th
- SINGLE and LOOKING by Belinda Austin – Review will be posted Oct 8th
- The Road Home by Krista Sandor – Review will be posted Oct 7th
- Love Is the Punch Line by Kathleen Jones – LibraryThing.com
- R.S.V.P.: A Novel by Ruchira Khanna — Review will be up on Oct 28th
- Love & Chocolate by Gail Cleare — LibraryThing.com
Now there is a few more that I will be reading later on in the month, it’s just that they have not come in as of yet. I just found out last night that Krista is sending me the paperback of The Road Home. I’m STOKED! I was doing a happy dance on the couch. Well more like bouncing up and down. lol.
I do have a few book blitz/blog tours that will be sprinkled in and posted too.
I honestly could not put down Queen of Light, and The Road Home. I’ve been of fan of Meg’s since I’ve found out about her (6 months ago I believe it has been), and Krista has a gentle soul, and I can relate to Jenna her main character within her book.
What will you be reading this month? Have you guys/gals heard of LibraryThing.com?