Tell me about your weekend! What did you do? What did you eat? Shop? Gather? Celebrate? I did a little of each. It was Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada, I gathered with friends on Saturday afternoon for a potluck brunch and I brought this Easy Slower Cooker Cinnamon Rolls to share. Mind you it was a really busy weekend and we ended up having our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday evening. I couldn’t even bring any left over cinnamon rolls since they were all gobbled up the day before.
Just in case you’re looking for simple, make-ahead, no fuss, and completely indulgent brunch recipes this week– I took care of it for ya. Since it’s all done in the slow cooker, you drastically cut down on prep time and all the usual muss and fuss.
- 2 cans of cinnamon rolls (any brand is fine)
- ½ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs of vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
1. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray. You can also use a slow cooker liner if you prefer.
2. Open both cans of cinnamon rolls. Cut or tear into bite size pieces. Keep the icing for later.
3. Make a single layer in the slow cooker with the cinnamon roll pieces.
4. In a small bowl, mix the milk, eggs, syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together thoroughly.
5. Add the entire mix over the cinnamon roll pieces in your slow cooker.
6. Top the mixture with the reminding pieces on top. Put the lid on the slow cooker.
7. Set slow cooker to low and allow cook time of 6-8 hours.
8. Once its finished, remove lid and add icing. Plate and serve.
This is by far one of the most easiest recipes I’ve tried. What do you think? Would you savor a piece, or gobble it up?